Are you planning to develop a research and innovation project with national or European partners?
We can support you with your funding application wherever you may be in the overall process of proposal development and project submission.
From identifying the appropriate funding programmes to preparing full proposals and supporting the application and contracting process, InnoTec can do it all, thanks to our highly skilled and experienced team of Research and Innovation consultants.
We offer our services for proposal writing, proposal evaluation and quality check and support to project submission and management for:
- Horizon 2020 (any Programme, Theme or Funding Scheme)
- H2020 Marie S. Curie Actions Programme: COFUND, ITN and RISE schemes
- H2020 European Research Council grants: StG, CoG, AdG and Synergy grants
- H2020 SME Instrument: phase 1 and phase 2
- Innovate UK funding applications
- Any other funding European and national programme related to engineering or any other technical discipline.
We can help you to:
- Develop your concept idea according to your research, innovation and technological needs
- Identify the right funding programme and Call to apply for
- Develop and write your proposal in collaboration with your named PI and Technical staff
- construct the best international consortium, with free Partner Search services
- Evaluate your proposal and perform quality check before submission
- Help in the project management phase, from signing the Grant Agreement to financial and technical reporting
At InnoTeC we realise that business planning is an essential part of developing successful business as it provides a vision for the future of the organisation. We can help in defining the structure and managerial aspects of how your business operates. We help our clients to see the big picture by analysing social factors influencing the economic aspects of research innovation and product development.
We follow up assessment process with our clients throughout the life cycle, considering the scope and complexity of an apparently feasible project that can change after the initial problems and opportunities are fully analyzed or after the system has been designed.
We additionally do market research including defining the problem and research objectives, developing a research and innovation plan, implementing the plan (collecting and analysing data), and interpreting and reporting the findings for better marketing and commercialisation strategy.
We can help you to:
- Develop world-class innovative products, processes and services that differentiate you from your competitors, and therefore increase your turnover and profitability
- Secure strategic relationships with international leading research and technology providers and manufacturing partners ensuring a solid route to market for your innovative products and services
- Strengthen your existing markets and add value to your product offerings by developing innovative technological solutions that open up to completely new market opportunities for your business